Enter Your Name and Email, Start to Get Momentum
What is “Productivity”?
Look, I know that being productive is about more than just being busy all day long; yes, you may be getting lots of things done, but now you know it’s time to focus.
Members of Get Momentum spend time each month thinking deeply about what the right things to do are. They focus on the most effective way to DO those things. Then, they work in and engaged and meaningful way to earn the results they are after.
“Get Momentum is the best way to ACTIVELY get better.”
There are dozens of people who tell us every week that they are more successful because they are members in Get Momentum. Scroll down the page, and you’ll see what they say.
Jason takes the time to really understand your challenges and needs, and custom tailors his recommendations for you. His regular follow up calls and emails is more evidence of his passion to help others be more effective and in control. He has a genuine gift for providing constructive feedback and at the same time highlighting what you’re doing right!
Insurance Services, New York
- If you feel overwhelmed by everything you could be doing.
- If you feel isolated, thinking you’re the only one working this hard.
- Maybe your company is growing, your workload has doubled and your home life is a challenge
Look, you can’t deal with all of that and hope things will get better; that is not the quality of life YOU deserve.
I want to tell you that with a little bit of help, you could make some significant improvement in your quality of life. Consider applying for a Get Momentum membership immediately.
Let me tell you what your membership includes, there are 5 ways to Get Momentum.
- An initial video course I call “The Boost.” These video lessons give you ideas to implement immediately, ideas that will boost your productivity today.
- Each month I offer the Get Momentum community a behind-the-scenes look at ONE idea psychology and productivity that I’m studying. I give you the one thing that if you did better. You would work smarter, thing bigger and make more.
- A monthly town-hall meeting – you dial in from your home or office – where I explain one idea that will improve the way you work.
- A success-showcase, I interview on video another leader about the success they are experiencing and get them to expose the practical tactics you can start using as well.
- Access to the Get Momentum community, a private discussion group where we all share ideas, offer suggestions and acknowledge success though out each month. Many members even ask for accountability support from one another, quite a way to Get Momentum don’t you think?
Plus, you know me, I’m always looking for stuff. I NEED YOU to know about right away. Some of you, like me, want to do a little extra. So, every now and the, you get a BONUS course – a special extra report that gives you one more strategy to make your best even better.
What does it feel like to Get Momentum?
Enter Your Name and Email, Start to Get Momentum
Scroll down the page and read for yourself. And, if you know it’s time for you to Get Momentum. Click the “Apply Now” button.
I look forward to working with you, things are about to get much, much better.
We hired Jason in 2010 to help our team increase our work productivity. Although the methods that Jason taught us appear so basic, he actually saved each of us about 1 hour per day when it comes to managing our time and emails. We now have that extra hour per day to bring in more work, or to spend more time with our family.
Licensed Mortgage Professional, Denver, CO
I hired Jason in 2008 when I began a new job and wasn’t sure how (organizationally) to start. Jason brought a wealth of knowledge, a commitment to excellence and a charisma that made me want to work not only with him, but for him. He and I have stayed in touch and he’s regularly checked in with me to help me make progress in the corporate world. Not only was he exceptional in his coaching when I worked with him (and since I worked with him three years ago), but he was more than wiling to share any relevant experience that could be helpful to me in facing challenges in the workplace.
I can not recommend Jason highly enough as a consultant, as a valued partner and as a supportive friend. He is amazing, brilliant, creative and a complete force of nature. All of those characteristics are ones you hope to have on your team. I am far better and more productive for knowing him.
US Gold Medal Champion Swimmer, Colorado
There are almost daily highlights of “Get Momentum” but if I were to choose one I would say “The Community”.
All day I get to be in my own head, which is usually great ;). The videos tell me how you feel about each section or month…but the community gives fresh ideas from people I would never have access to. Their application of all of the things we learn together are both inspiring and practical. It also expands appreciation from me to more people and more people to me. Appreciation and Acknowledgement in two directions with people who have no previous history together but only a common bond of accomplishing greater things is a huge momentum builder.
It also offers some passive accountability through motivation…a kind of “follow the idea maker” passion to do more. Often the ideas come from you and/or started with a Womackism, but then they are built on with additional applications.
I work for a food ingredient company with a lot of products. Where the biggest dollars of expense and resource allocation is spent is in our Applications area which is all customer driven. So, application is huge! Which is a Womack specialty anyway…the Community just expands it.
Thanks for the Momentum!
Account Executive, Danisco