Do you have everything you need to captivate, excite and motivate your audience to take action?
One of my FAVORITE books on “taking the stage” is How to Deliver a TED Talk <— click to see
Click here to download and print a short quiz to identify your strengths and areas for improvement.
You’re presenting yourself all the time.
- Every time you answer the phone.
- Each time you meet someone at a community event.
- When you start a meeting at work.
- When you debrief the day at dinner with your family.
- When you take the stage in front of dozens of people.
“Performance is not about getting your act together, but about opening up to the energy of the audience.“
– Benjamin Zander
As a member of Get Momentum, you’ll learn how to do all of that…Better.
Click here to download the quiz (it’s a PDF).
Have you watched this yet?
The May GET MOMENTUM leadership theme is: How to Present Like a Pro. You will:
- Have everything you need to captive, excite, and motive your audience.
- Explore resources that help you create innovative & compelling presentations.
- Develop personalized checklists that help you be more successful, more often…
Click here to take the quiz to find out if THIS Momentum Leadership Skill is for you.
This program is designed for the busy people, who want to work SMARTER, think BIGGER and achieve MORE.
How it works:
- Our Momentum Theme for May: How to Present Like a Pro
- The Momentum Module is a guided program coaching you in this leadership skill.
- The Momentum Master Class webinar is a 45-minute class on Presenting Like A Pro.
(It’s recorded so you can watch at your convenience if you can’t attend in real time. You can also download an audio version for easy listening while you’re commuting or at the gym.)
- Monthly Virtual Momentum #CoffeeChat coaching calls with your coaches and fellow members worldwide
- Go online to connect with other Momentum Community members in our discussion forum.
Show me the Membership Options
Work Smarter. Think Bigger. Achieve More.